Thursday, May 12, 2011

New Brew: the TyPA

Our new member, Tyler Allred, has designed Pillboxes upcoming beer after Dogfish Head Brewery's 90-minute IPA! I'm going to do my best to try to live up to their infamy, but while I can't promise that it will be identical (and I know identical), I know it will be delicious!! It will involve a unique hop schedule where you combine all hops and add them .25 oz every 8 minutes over 90 minutes! On top of that, there are 2 additional ounces of dry hops! Crazy!!

In other news, "Laura the Wise (n bock)" is ready for your consumption! It is super strong and almost tastes like a Trappist ale. I would love to hear what YOU think of it though. Laura loves it :)

Just a reminder, the Pale Ale Party is coming up on Sunday night! Hope you can come!!!

-Brendan the Brewmaster

No comments:

Post a Comment