Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Weizen-bottled!!!!

"Laura the Wise (n bock)" (Pillbox's newest weizenbock ale) is now available for your enjoyment!!!

I bottled it last night and was very pleased. You see, every time I move beer from one location to the next (i.e. siphoning from the carboy to the bottling bucket and from the bottling bucket to bottles) some beer manages to spill into a glass and I hate to put it to waste. I tasted the flat weizenbock and was very excited about its flavor. I offered my roommate some, and after joking "what, is it sweet tea?" he sipped it and said, "it tastes like sweet tea!!" It does, kinda. Very sweet, strong, and pleasantly pungent from the german barley and hops.

Pillbox members can pick this one up any time. It will be ready to drink in 2 weeks!

Please take your time to thank Laura for designing this delicious ale, modestly titled "Laura the Wise (n bock)"

1 comment: